Mobile Barista in the cozy Coffee Cabin
Weddings – Festival – Sporting Events – Parties
07775 735 753
Joey’s Café is a one of a kind cosy Coffee Cabin serving locally roasted espresso based coffee, a huge selection of specailist teas, divine Hot Chocolate, warming Spiced Chai and delious Cakes.
The cabin was designed by Joe and built by Stan upon a 14ft trailer at ‘Woodshed’ in Kendal using reclaimed timber products.
It has the feeling of an old log cabin, a ole timey railway truck and a German Bauwagen all put together.
It’s a ‘cabin’ and not a ‘shed’!
Although Joe will accept the portmanteau ‘Shabin’ if he’s in a stella mood!
People are drawn to Joey’s at first by the way it looks, then they grab a beautiful coffee. It just seems to taste even better when served from the cosy cabin, like your having a brew in a Hunters lodge deep in the Canadian forests.
The gubbins- only locally roasted coffee beans and only locally baked products in Joey’s! When we say local we mean local to us in the beautiful Lake District.
The machine – A duel fuel Astoria Perla finished in Ferrari red to match its price tag. Hand built in Italy
- Serving fresh, locally roasted, small batch espresso coffee developed particularly for Joe
- Teas from Pukka and YORKSHIRE
- Joe only uses biodegradable cups, bowls and cutlery
- Fairtrade products are used where possible
- All Plastic, Cardboard, Glass and cans is recycled
- All our baked goods come from the local award winning bakers
- Highest 5 star food standard agency award
- £5 million public liability cover
- Food hygiene certificated
- All health and safety, fire risk assessments in place
Joe holds a Personal License (sales of alcohol), so we can offer all kinds of exotic beverages such as Irish Coffee, Amaretto laced Hot Chocolate, Espresso Martini and Joe’s signature cocktail “The Labowski’ a very naughty milkshake.